JOE SÁNCHEZ | GENERAL INFORMATION
Pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, regarding Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and other legally applicable legislation, users of the www.joesanchez.es site are hereby informed of the following general information:
1. This website has been created and is maintained at the request of the KTINA ESSENCE S.L. company (hereinafter, JOE SÁNCHEZ). This company owns the site and related domain names.
2. The company JOE SÁNCHEZ is engaged in manufacturing and selling footwear. Its registered office is as follows:
Carretera de Matola, km 1’15 - 03296 Elche ALICANTE (SPAIN)
3. The person who owns this website has the following tax identification number (CIF): B-54360938.
4. JOE SÁNCHEZ is registered in the trade register of Alicante, volume 3312, sheet 213, page A-113648, 1st entry.
5. Users of this site may establish direct and effective communication with JOE SÁNCHEZ by writing to the address listed in section 2 above or via any of the following means:
Tel: (+34) 96.663.38.40
Fax: (+34) 96.663.38.41
JOE SÁNCHEZ | WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
These Terms regulate the use of the JOE SÁNCHEZ website, which is accessed through the main address www.joesanchez.es, and all the websites that allow direct access to certain sections or web pages within the Website. This Website is owned by KTINA ESSENCE S.L., hereinafter JOE SÁNCHEZ. Data related to individual users may be accessed in the general information file accessible from this website’s home page.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Users should read these Website Terms and Conditions, which are contractual in nature.
Likewise, the use of certain services available to users of this Website may be subject to Specific Conditions, warnings or instructions which they will also need to consult and accept without reservations.
Through this Website we provide users access and use of various services and content made available by JOE SÁNCHEZ or third parties.
This site aims to provide commercial information and e-procurement services for JOE SÁNCHEZ brand goods and services featured on this site and any other site linking to it.
4. WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
4.1 Free access.
Use of the JOE SÁNCHEZ Website is free of charge. Where applicable, should there be any paid services on this Website, users will be duly and appropriately notified.
4.2 User registration.
In general, users may access and use this Website without signing in. However, exceptionally, certain services may require users to register in JOE SÁNCHEZ’s databases. In these cases, users undertake to use their login details (username and password) in accordance with the following restrictions.
Login details are non-transferable and users are exclusively responsible for their safekeeping and correct use. JOE SÁNCHEZ will not be held liable for any damage which the user or third parties may incur as a result of others using their password, with or without the user’s consent or knowledge.
JOE SÁNCHEZ commits to comply with the obligation of secrecy with regards to the users’ passwords.
4.3. Accuracy of user information.
The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of information and data provided pursuant to the completion of applications and subscription forms that may be required to access any given services. In this regard, it is the user's obligation to keep this information up to date in a way that properly reflects reality at all times. Any false or inaccurate declaration that occurs as a result of the information and data shared, and any harm that such information might cause, is the user's responsibility.
JOE SÁNCHEZ will process these data digitally according to their nature or purpose, under the conditions and terms stated in the personal data protection policy section.
4.4. Obligation to proper use of services and content.
4.4.1. Users undertake to make proper use of the services and content in this Website in accordance with the Terms in force, current legislation and standards of decency and generally accepted good customs and public order.
4.4.2. Unless otherwise authorized by JOE SÁNCHEZ in advance, users may only use content and services for personal use and will therefore refrain from any action that directly or indirectly leads to their commercial exploitation.
4.4.3. In any case, users will use the contents and services provided by JOE SÁNCHEZ in accordance with applicable law, and will assume the corresponding liability for any conduct or activities that may in any way be unlawful or harmful to the rights of third parties or that may impair, impede or limit the use of this Website.
4.5 Access restrictions.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5.1 Industrial Property.
The distinctive signs (graphics and texts) appearing on this Website, especially the JOE SÁNCHEZ brand, are the exclusive property of JOE SÁNCHEZ. They may therefore not be used for trade by third parties without appropriate permission.
Distinguishing features owned by third parties other than JOE SÁNCHEZ, if any, appear on the site with the authorization of their legitimate owners, always with due respect to their exclusivity rights.
5.2 Domain Names.
In the same vein as in the preceding paragraph, the domain name www.joesanchez.es and domain names used to access this site directly or indirectly are the exclusive property of JOE SÁNCHEZ. The business misuse of the same would be an infringement of the rights conferred upon registration and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Law.
5.3.1. The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, sounds, videos, animations, recordings, computer programs, source codes, and in general, any intellectual creation on this Site and the Site itself as an artistic multimedia work on its own, are protected by copyright under current intellectual property legislation.
5.3.2. In accordance with the above, JOE SÁNCHEZ owns the exclusive rights for reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, as well as any other economic right, for the elements indicated in the preceding paragraph. All this without prejudice to the authors’ moral rights of authorship.
5.4. Personal use.
Users are expressly authorized by JOE SÁNCHEZ to view, print, copy and store protected intellectual creations on their hard drive or other media, as well as any other asset or content covered (or not) by exclusive rights, provided that this is done for the user’s personal and private use, not for commercial or distribution purposes, and without changing, altering or decompiling the above content. This authorization for personal use is granted as long as the copyright and industrial property warnings are left intact, and it does not imply users being granted any sort of license.
5.5. Reservations. Use of the content or services on this Website does not imply or constitute the granting of a license or use authorization of any kind with regards to its intellectual or industrial property or any other right.
Users of this Website agree to respect the stipulated rights and avoid any action that could jeopardize them. JOE SÁNCHEZ likewise reserves the right to exercise whatever means and legal actions it deems necessary to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
6.1. Links to third-party websites.
6.1.1. On the JOE SÁNCHEZ Website, users can find many links to third-party websites. The sole purpose for this is to facilitate access to other online sources of information related to services offered or offering general information. Including these links on this Website stems from respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights, if any, that may correspond to their rightful owners and authors.
6.1.2. JOE SÁNCHEZ assumes no liability for the contents accessed through the aforementioned links, for any modifications carried out in the same, for how they are used or for site uptime.
However, JOE SÁNCHEZ does undertake to do everything in its power to avoid the existence on its Website of links to sites with content deemed illegal, promoting racism, xenophobia and illegal activities, and, in general, which might breach the principles of freedom and human dignity or violate the values ??and rights recognized by the Spanish Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. If JOE SÁNCHEZ should have actual knowledge that the contents on a linked site is unlawful, the company is committed to act with due diligence to remove or disable the link.
6.2 Conditions for linking to this Website.
Individuals or entities who wish to create a link from another website to any page of our Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
Any link to the JOE SÁNCHEZ Website will be to the home page and can only be labelled as ?JOE SÁNCHEZ?. The use of any other brand, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to JOESÁNCHEZ are not allowed. ?Frames?, and ?deep-links? may not be established, or image links to the pages of the JOE SÁNCHEZ Site without prior authorization. No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about JOE SÁNCHEZ’s Website is allowed, nor of its contents or services. Creating this link does not imply the existence of relationships between JOE SÁNCHEZ and the owner of the referring website or portal, or the knowledge and acceptance of JOE SÁNCHEZ of services and content offered on the third-party site.
Creating links without respecting these conditions may constitute a violation of JOE SÁNCHEZ’s intellectual and/or industrial property rights, protected under the terms stated in section 5 of these Terms.
7. POSTS AND OPINIONS
JOE SÁNCHEZ assumes no liability for the statements or opinions that may be expressed in the various forums, in newsletters or statements made, if any, on this Website. However, the company shall attempt to enforce the proper use of these tools and mechanisms at all times, and will seek to ensure the utmost respect for the dignity and freedom of expression protected by the Spanish Constitution, in any case reserving the right to refuse or remove comments with illegal content or deemed inappropriate, without any justification or explanation whatsoever, upon obtaining actual knowledge thereof.
Users of these services will refrain from making any false, abusive, obscene or threatening comments or statements which might infringe current legislation in any way, demonstrating and showing respect to third parties involved or not in forums or chats.
8.1. For content:
8.1.1. Information. The information, both own and third-party, appearing on this website is provided as-is without warranty of any kind as to its accuracy and up-to-date status. Consequently, the company is not responsible for any damages that the use of such information may cause.
JOE SÁNCHEZ undertakes to do everything possible to avoid the existence of illegal content on its site, and if it becomes aware of these contents will delete or block them. However, JOE SÁNCHEZ does not guarantee the legality of content provided on the basis of information provided by third party suppliers, partners or users.
8.1.2. Errors. With regard to the previous paragraph, published documents may contain inadvertent technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which JOE SÁNCHEZ does not assume liability. In any case, the owner of this Website apologizes for these errors, undertakes to correct the irregularities as soon as possible and welcomes any comment, correction or suggestion which users may send to info@ktina.
8.2 For site operation:
8.2.1 Privacy. JOE SÁNCHEZ does not guarantee absolute privacy in the use of this Website, because it cannot rule out that unauthorized third parties may be aware of activity on the Website and the circumstances in which they are performed.
8.2.2. Virus: JOE SÁNCHEZ accepts no liability for any damage caused by computer viruses since it cannot guarantee a virus-free environment.
8.2.3 Technical malfunctions. JOE SÁNCHEZ is released from any liability for the malfunction of the Website or any of its services that originates from accidental circumstances, force majeure, necessary maintenance tasks or any other reason not attributable to itself.
9. TERMINATION AND AMENDMENT
Although, in principle, the duration of this Website is indeterminate, JOE SÁNCHEZ reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the provision of its services or content, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice to Website users.
Likewise, the information, presentation and services offered by this Site may be subject to periodic or one-time changes, which can be made freely by JOE SÁNCHEZ without the company having to notify users.
10. LAW AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
Any dispute regarding the JOE SÁNCHEZ Website will be subject to Spanish jurisdiction. The parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Elche and hierarchical superior courts, expressly waiving their own jurisdictions, if any, when other than the cited Courts.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter LOPD) JOE SÁNCHEZ hereby informs users of this Website of the following:
1. The data that users provide when using and requesting the various services offered through the Website accessed via its main address, www.joesanchez.es, will be subject to automated treatment and saved in the corresponding file owned and managed by JOE SÁNCHEZ, registered in Partida Algorós, Polígono 1, nº 200 in Elche (Alicante).
2. When personal data must be provided to use or request services, users must guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. In this regard, it is users’ obligation to keep these data up to date in a way that properly reflects reality at all times.
3. When providing personal details upon requesting services offered through this Website or sending such information by any other means, users fully and unreservedly accept that the data provided will be included in files owned by JOE SÁNCHEZ and will be handled automatically, in the terms stipulated in this document.
4. Users may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition for their collected and archived data. To do so they may send an e-mail to email@example.com , send a fax to (+34) 96.663.38.41 or by post to the company’s address at Partida Algorós, Polígono 1, nº 200 Elche (Alicante), indicating “personal data” on the header.
5. Registered data may be used in order to ensure that the operation agreed by the user goes smoothly and to administer, manage and improve services offered by JOE SÁNCHEZ. Data may also be used, among other things, to send out service-related commercial or promotional information.
6. The e-mail address provided by users may be subsequently used by JOE SÁNCHEZ for sending out commercial and promotional information, with the consent of parties concerned, which shall be understood as granted unless they express something to the contrary before the end of the contracting or subscription procedure. Users may at any moment revoke their consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. When providing personal details upon requesting services offered through this Website or sending such information by any other means, users fully and unreservedly accept that the data provided will be transferred, if applicable, to any company integrated or to be integrated in the future into in the JOE SÁNCHEZ business, in order to provide users with a personalized service that meets their needs.
8. JOE SÁNCHEZ undertakes to not collect unnecessary information about its users, to treat personal data provided with extreme care and comply in all stages of data handling with the obligation to maintain secrecy regarding data provided by users.
JOE SÁNCHEZ likewise undertakes to implement all the necessary technical and organizational measures legally required to avoid loss, alteration or unauthorized access. For this purpose it will deploy all the technical means and systems available at its disposal, taking into account the technology available, the nature of data stored and the risks they are exposed to, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. Nevertheless, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
9. JOE SÁNCHEZ reserves the right to modify its personal data treatment and security policy at any time, always respecting current legislation pursuant to data protection, and after notifying interested parties, either through publication on this page or elsewhere on the website, or by any other means of communication or dissemination deemed appropriate.